Image Map

Friday, April 4, 2014

Boyfriend Tee...

Top: ASOSDenim:  JCrew old (Similar wash HERE)Jacket: Rag & BonePumps: JCrew oldSunglasses: Tom Ford
Most weekends, my attire usually includes a favorite pair of jeans, booties or pumps, a blazer, gold bracelets, and my favotite tee of the moment.  The perfect tees don't come around very often, especially when you are as picky as I am.  Every factor (length, material, fit and feel) comes in to play, and sometimes I'll find one that fits the bill.  When that happens, I have to stock up.  This boyfriend tee from ASOS is my idea of the perfect weekend tee.  Do you have a favorite?  Tell me about it.
Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. You look great. Super simple outfit but those gorgeous pumps and turquoise jewels take it to another level. Gap & American Eagle always have the softest tees for me (plain ones). Also Target is known for their tees. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American Eagle? I will have to check them out!!

      Delete
  2. Style is nice. I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great casual look and i love how you made it feminine with heels.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete