Image Map

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Guest Post: Hayes Days...

I am so excited to introduce you to Meghan from Hayes Days. I have known Meghan for awhile now and have always admired her. She is a wonderful person inside and out and has the most adorably decorated home. She has just started her new blog Hayes Days which showcases DIY projects, home organization and decorating, Disney and personal style. I am very excited to introduce you to her, take it away Meghan...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Sweater: Old Navy (similar: HERE) / Oxford: JCrew (This year's JCrew Factory Version) / Pants: JCrew / Belt: Old Navy (similar: HERE) / Shoes: Frank Sarto / Glasses: RayBan

As much as i adore the statement jewels and arm parties I see on other fabulous bloggers, its not something I do every day.  To keep the flair in my day to day outfits, I add a lot of color, print, and pattern.  Polka dots are one of my favorite patterns.  Everybody likes polka dots!  That cannot be denied.  When are they not in style?  Never.  Alright, I rest my case.  So I decided to mix my dots and shades of green.  Mixing these different patterns works because the patterns are both polka dots and the colors are complimentary.  Like mixing black and white stripes with black and white polka dots.  The colors are complimentary.  How have you been mixing patterns in your looks?  Let us know!

-Meghan

1 comment:

  1. Great Outfit. Love the large Polka Dots (adorable sweater) and the monochrome look.

    ReplyDelete