Image Map

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

About Us...








































Hi, I am Jennifer Romero the face and voice behind the lifestyle blog The Brandied Pair.  Founded in 2013, The Brandied Pair combines my love for style, fashion and a little of everything else with my husband’s--Jordan Romero from Abre Los Ojos--love for photography. With no formal training in either field, The Brandied Pair serves as an outlet for us to express our individual interests for these arts as well as our love for each other.

If you have any questions or post suggestions, feel free to contact us via e-mail at thebrandiedpair(at)gmail(dot)com.  We would love to hear from you!

8 comments:

  1. I can tell I am going to LOVE this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady! Your the best. I am excited to work with you in the future!

      Delete
    2. Me too! Really looking forward to it,

      Delete
  2. I can tell I am going to love this blog!! Looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! Been waiting a hot minute for you to do this. OXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Wish I had the ability to start a blog, look forward to watching! Aunt darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Darcy! You could totally have a blog. Click join this site on the right margin!

      Delete